[vc_row][vc_column][mk_image src=”https://www.montaguclimbing.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/bourbon_street_20110716_IMG_0940.jpg” image_width=”1200″ crop=”false” frame_style=”rounded”][mk_padding_divider][vc_column_text]Bourbon Street has an excellent menu –
- best steaks – bourbon fillet is amazing
- huge selection of great pizzas – all named after winefarms in the area. The kids pizza is very well priced.
- mexican – the enchiladas are way to cheesy but the fajitas are excellent
- oysters – huge & very well priced
- sushi – They also have a R99 sushi takeaway platter special.
Sort of Child-friendly – they have some toys and also coloring pencils/crayons. The cons – They don’t have a playground and are next to the busy road.
They have TV screens inside & outside to watch big games.
Credit cards accepted.
Mondays – Saturdays: 11am to 10pm
Sundays: 11am to 4pm
22 Voortrekker Road Robertson[/vc_column_text][mk_padding_divider][mk_gallery title=”Bourbon Street Robertson Gallery” images=”1144,1145,1146″ column=”4″ image_size=”medium” frame_style=”rounded” disable_title=”true” item_id=”1450138388-566f5b1401937″][/vc_column][/vc_row]