Belaying is not good for “postural hygiene”, leading to back problems and damage to the cervical vertebrae.
Belay glasses are more than just another climbing accessory, they are an essential safety and health item.
Belay glasses allow for better posture.
These high-quality glasses are:
- Light: They only weigh 45 grams, an important factor in multipitch climbing.
- Thin: A smaller frame allows for better peripheral vision.
- Elastic: The frame recovers its shape when bent, making them more resistant.
- Cheap: Better posture = less pain = less physio bills.
All the glasses are delivered as a set of:
- case with a carabiner to clip them onto your harness